- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion as Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers (2010, 2015)
- The Florida Bar
- Board Certified in Health Law
- Health Law Section
- Manatee County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Turning Points (Board of Directors, 2014-present)
- Graduate, Leadership Manatee (2014)
- Member, St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
Michael Magidson provides representation in relation to:
- Forming entities and drafting and negotiating documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, employment agreements, private placement memoranda and loan documentation.
- Structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures.
- Representing health care entities including: single-specialty and multi-specialty physician practices, dental practices, billing companies, practice management companies, home health agencies, hospices, surgery centers, diagnostic facilities, anesthesia practices, oncology centers, catheterization laboratories, compounding pharmacies, physical therapy clinics, and chiropractic practices in transactional and regulatory matters.
- Auditing and analyzing arrangements under fraud and abuse, anti-kickback statutes, fee-splitting statutes, Stark II and related anti-referral laws, HIPAA and HITECH Act and Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations.
- Representing automobile dealership and related companies in a variety of business transactions.
- “Succession Planning and Sales of Practices,” Florida Physical Therapists in Private Practice Annual Conference, 2012
- “Selecting a Business Entity: An Overview,” Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce Business Development Expo, 2012
- “Healthcare Reform – An Introduction,” presentation to Residents at Northside Hospital, Largo Medical Center and St. Petersburg General Hospital, 2012
- “An Overview of the Proposed ACO Rules,” Florida Physical Therapists in Private Practice Annual Conference, 2011