Bradenton, Florida 34205
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Selected for inclusion as Rising Star, 2010 Florida Super Lawyers
- The Florida Bar
- Board Certified in Health Law
- Health Law Section
- Manatee County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Turning Points (Board of Directors, 2014)
Michael Magidson provides representation in relation to:
- Forming entities and drafting and negotiating documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, employment agreements, private placement memoranda and loan documentation.
- Structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures.
- Representing health care entities, including single-specialty and multi-specialty physician practices, dental practices, billing companies, practice management companies, home health agencies, hospices, surgery centers, diagnostic facilities, oncology centers and catheterization laboratories in transactional and regulatory matters.
- Auditing and analyzing arrangements under fraud and abuse, fee-splitting statutes, Stark II, related anti-referral laws, HIPAA and HITECH Act and Medicare and Medicaid rules and regulations.
- “Succession Planning and Sales of Practices,” Florida Physical Therapists in Private Practice Annual Conference, 2012
- “Selecting a Business Entity: An Overview,” Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce Business Development Expo, 2012
- “Healthcare Reform – An Introduction,” presentation to Residents at Northside Hospital, Largo Medical Center and St. Petersburg General Hospital, 2012
- “An Overview of the Proposed ACO Rules,” Florida Physical Therapists in Private Practice Annual Conference, 2011