Taylor E. Falkner
In her local government law practice, Taylor serves as counsel to a wide variety of local government entities, including municipal, school district, community development districts, recreation districts and inter-local government. She has advised boards, drafted ordinances, and reviewed agreements for various local governments.
In her land use practice, she represents individuals, developers, builders, retail stores, non-profit organizations, title companies and other businesses. She also represents private clients in all aspects of the entitlement permitting and development process, including rezoning, special permits and variances.
Manatee County Bar Association – member
Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Young Professionals
- Leadership Committee – member
- Vice Chair – marketing and engagement
- Syracuse University; Bachelor Degree in Political Science and Finance
- Samford University, Brock School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, Juris Doctor
802 11th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34205
2 North Tamiami Trail, Suite 400
Sarasota, Florida 34236