Gregory S. DeMeuse
Real Estate Law | Land Use Law | Local Government Law
Greg focuses his practice in real estate, land use, and local government law. His real estate practice focuses on commercial and residential transactions, including purchases, refinances, and construction loans, as well as commercial leasing. In the areas of local government and land use law, Greg serves as counsel to a wide variety of local government entities, such as municipalities, special districts, community development districts, and interlocal governments. He also represents private clients in all aspects of the permitting and development process.
Greg received his Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law, where he participated in the Stetson Honors Program and received Highest Grade Distinctions in Contracts, Research and Writing, Commercial Transactions, and Remedies. Greg was honored to serve as an intern to the Supreme Court of Florida with the Honorable Justice Barbara J. Pariente. He has prior legal experience working for a regional utility company and law firms in the Tampa Bay and Sarasota regions.
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Board Member, 2017-present
- Manatee Young Professionals
- Supreme Court of Florida, Intern (2017)
- Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen, P.A., Summer Associate (2016)
- Wenzel Fenton Cabassa, P.A., Law Clerk (2015-2016)
- Bay Area Lawyers Volunteer Program, Volunteer (2016)
- Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy, Student Editor (2016-2017)
- Duke Energy Florida, Inc., In-House Counsel Intern (2016)
- Stetson University College of Law, magna cum laude (J.D. 2017)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Graduation with Distinction, B.A. Business Management (2010)