Hayes Rule practices in the firm’s business & corporate and health care law departments. His practice includes counseling clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues, business transactions and health care transactional and regulatory matters.
His services include drafting and negotiating transaction documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements; structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures; as well as representing health care entities.
Hayes received his Juris Doctor degree from Florida State University College of Law and Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Communications from Mercer University.
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Manatee Young Professionals
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Mercer University, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism and Communications
- Feed has no items.