Jason H. Levy
Jason Levy is an attorney in the firm’s Business & Corporate and Healthcare practice areas. He counsels clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues, business transactions and health care transactional and regulatory matters. His services include: drafting and negotiating transaction documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, and employment agreements; structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures; as well as representing health care entities on regulatory matters. He received his J.D. the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Jason is a native of Sarasota, Florida.
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Division, 2015 – 2017
- Sarasota Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida – General Civil Division (Judicial Extern, 2010)
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL (J.D. 2012)
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, B.S., Business Administration in Finance (2009)