Jodi M. Ruberg
Jodi concentrates on the estate planning and business & corporate practice areas. She routinely drafts wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts and other estate planning documents necessary to implement client goals and long-term personal and charitable objectives. Her areas of concentration allow her to counsel clients in matters of wealth preservation and succession planning for their benefit and for the benefit of their loved ones, and assist in the execution of the documentation necessary to achieve the clients’ intended results.
In her business & corporate practice, Jodi counsels clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues and business transactions. Jodi represents both companies and individuals in the areas of entity selection and formation, corporate governance matters, business succession planning and transitions.
Jodi previously served as Associate General Counsel for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc.
An active member in the community, Jodi was elected by her peers as a Governor of the Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, representing Sarasota, Manatee and Desoto Counties. Jodi also serves on the Legislative Committee as well as the Health & Wellness Committee for the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division. Jodi is also a Director of the Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division.
- Selected to Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2020
• The Florida Bar
• Legislative Committee (YLD)
• Health & Wellness Committee (YLD)
• Sarasota County Bar Association
• Sarasota County Bar Association Board of Directors,
• Manatee County Bar Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL)
• Manatee County & Sarasota County Chapters
• Florida Bar Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Division
• Leadership Sarasota, Class of 2019
• Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court
• SCBA 12th Judicial Circuit High School Mock Trial
• Sarasota County Chamber of Commerce
• National Institute of Trial Advocacy (2017)
• Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers (2019)
• Florida, 2012
• United States Supreme Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
• U.S. District for the Northern District of Florida
• U.S. District for the Middle District of Florida
• U.S. District for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Central Florida (B.S.) – Business Management
- Student Government Senator
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D.)