Jodi M. Ruberg
Jodi Ruberg is an attorney in the firm’s Business & Corporate practice area. Jodi counsels clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues and business transactions. Her services include drafting and negotiating transaction documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, and employment agreements; structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures.
Jodi represents both companies and individuals in the areas of individual and business tax planning, entity selection and formation, corporate governance matters, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning and transitions.
Jodi previously served as Associate General Counsel for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc.
An active member in the community, Jodi was elected by her peers as a Governor of the Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, representing Sarasota, Manatee and Desoto Counties. Jodi also serves on the Legislative Committee as well as the Health & Wellness Committee for the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division. Jodi is also a Director of the Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division.
• The Florida Bar
• Legislative Committee (YLD)
• Health & Wellness Committee (YLD)
• Sarasota County Bar Association
• Sarasota County Bar Association Board of Directors,
• Manatee County Bar Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL)
• Manatee County & Sarasota County Chapters
• Florida Bar Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Division
• Leadership Sarasota, Class of 2019
• Judge John M. Scheb American Inn of Court
• SCBA 12th Judicial Circuit High School Mock Trial
• Sarasota County Chamber of Commerce
• National Institute of Trial Advocacy (2017)
• Rising Star, Florida Super Lawyers (2019)
• Florida, 2012
• United States Supreme Court
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
• U.S. District for the Northern District of Florida
• U.S. District for the Middle District of Florida
• U.S. District for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Central Florida (B.S.) – Business Management
- Student Government Senator
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D.)