Employers seeking to hire foreign professionals on an H-1B visa will likely have to wait until next year. On April 5, 2013, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that the federal cap on new H-1B petitions for fiscal year 2014 has been reached. It took just five days for the cap to be reached, the quickest in recent years. Any employer who did not submit an H-1B petition on or before April 5 is likely out of luck, unless other working visa options are available to the employee. Our Immigration Law Group is available to consult with you if have been affected by this development. Read the USCIS bulletin here.
- Blalock Walters Honored as Employer of the Year
- Mark Barnebey Presents to Florida State University Students
- Taylor Falkner Appointed to Manatee Young Professionals Leadership Committee
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Enforcement of the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Litigation Attorney Daniel P. VanEtten Named Principal