Blalock Walters’ Health Care attorney Ann K. Breitinger has been elected to the Board of Directors of We Care Manatee, Inc. We Care Manatee fills in the gap for the working poor in our community who do not qualify for government healthcare programs or have the resources to pay for private health insurance. They do this by providing a link to primary and specialty physicians who volunteer their time and donate free medical services. We Care Manatee was founded by the Manatee County Medical Society in 1999 to address the increasing need of uninsured residents to be seen and treated by a medical specialist. In 2001, We Care Manatee began coordinating care between local physicians who were willing to see uninsured patients in their offices free of charge. In the years since then, We Care Manatee physicians have provided nearly $2 million in donated care to patients who would otherwise go without.
- Will Robinson was named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark Barnebey Named Land Use and Zoning ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Named in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America©
- Attorney Jenna Kyle Meltzer Joins Estate Planning Group
- If Your Nonprofit Accepts Donations, You May Be Subject To Additional Registration Requirements