With many years involved in the sports industry in our communities, we offer a wide range of legal services to professional athletes and sports-related organizations. Blalock Walters works with Major League Baseball players and organizations, as well as other professional sports industries, in the areas of real estate law, land use, litigation, construction law, estate planning, tax, immigration, labor and employment, contracts, and business operations. Additionally, we assist retired baseball players with their businesses, foundations, and tax and estate planning needs that are unique to the profession. Our knowledge of the industry allows us to keep our clients informed of the significant tax and legal issues that often arise for professional athletes and ensure that we provide the highest quality of service.
- Blalock Walters Honored as Employer of the Year
- Mark Barnebey Presents to Florida State University Students
- Taylor Falkner Appointed to Manatee Young Professionals Leadership Committee
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Enforcement of the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Litigation Attorney Daniel P. VanEtten Named Principal