Anne W. Chapman
Anne Chapman is a principal in the firm’s Labor & Employment and Business Litigation practice areas. Her practice focuses on representing clients in a wide range of labor and employment law issues including defending public and private sector employers in discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wage-hour litigation in state and federal court and before administrative agencies. Her practice also involves providing companies with advice and counsel concerning day-to-day employee relations issues, employment agreements and legal compliance. Anne received her J.D. at the University of Miami College of Law, magna cum laude.
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association Labor & Employment Section
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers (FAWL), Sarasota Chapter, Board of Directors (2013-2015)
- Sarasota Manatee Human Resource Association
- Leadership Manatee Board of Governors
- Junior League of Sarasota, Member
- University of Miami College of Law, Miami, FL (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, (B.A. History, with honors, 2000)
- Feed has no items.
802 11th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34205
2 North Tamiami Trail, Suite 400
Sarasota, Florida 34236