Jenna Kyle Meltzer
Jenna Meltzer concentrates her practice on estate planning and trust and probate administration, including ancillary probate administration.
Jenna is adept at drafting wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts, and advanced directives to help clients achieve their estate planning goals. She is also experienced in drafting estate planning documents, such as, health care surrogate, HIPAA, and durable power of attorney.
Her areas of concentration allow her to counsel clients in matters of estate planning and succession planning for their benefit and for the benefit of their loved ones and assists in the execution of the documentation necessary to achieve the clients’ intended results.
Jenna has an empathetic approach to counseling her clients as she recognizes the topics are often sensitive and emotional. Her experience provides guidance to individuals navigating the administration of probates and trusts.
Jenna earned her Juris Doctor from Stetson University Levin College of Law and Bachelor of Commerce from St. Mary’s University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Manatee County Bar Association – member
- St. Petersburg Bar Association – member
- Florida State Bar – member
- Estate Planning Council of Manatee County
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Wealth Counsel
- Elder Counsel
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Suncoast Estate Planning Council
- St. Mary’s University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada; Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations.
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Elder Law Certificate of Concentration
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Admission: 2021
Contact Jenna K. Meltzer
802 11th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34205
One Sarasota Tower
2 North Tamiami Trail, Suite 400
Sarasota, Florida 34236