Robert D. Pollock
Robert Pollock practices in the firm’s Business Litigation department. His practice involves the litigation of business disputes, real estate disputes, probate disputes, estate and trust disputes, employment disputes, and health law related controversies. Robert represents individuals, developers, builders, retail stores, non-profit organizations, title companies, and other businesses. He has experience in mediation, arbitration, and trials.
Robert received his Juris Doctor degree from Seattle University School of Law and Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Business from Nova Southeastern University.
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Manatee Young Professional
- Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Nova Southeastern University, Master of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science in Business
- Admission: 2020