Matthew A. Staggs
Matthew Staggs is an attorney in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate practice areas. In his corporate law practice, he counsels clients regarding entity formation, business governance issues, business transactions and regulatory matters. His services include: drafting and negotiating transaction documents such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, operating, partnership and shareholder agreements, and employment agreements; structuring and effectuating the sale and purchase of businesses, assets or divisions and joint ventures.
Matthew’s real estate practice focuses on commercial and residential transactions, including purchases, refinances, and construction loans, as well as commercial leasing.
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Manatee Young Professionals, member
- Penn State Law (J.D. 2018); Comments Editor of Penn State Law Review
- University of Florida, B.S. Economics and Sports Management (2015)
802 11th Street West
Bradenton, Florida 34205
One Sarasota Tower
2 North Tamiami Trail, Suite 400
Sarasota, Florida 34236