The Lighthouse of Manasota is a nationally accredited, non-profit agency dedicated to assisting all people with vision loss or blindness. Based in Sarasota, Florida, the Lighthouse provides free, professionally taught classes and sponsors support groups across five counties. Robert Stroud in Blalock Walters’ Health Care group is Vice President of the Board of Directors. Please contact Robert for more information about Lighthouse or how to get involved in the September 14, 2013, Morrish Golf Challenge.
- Blalock Walters Honored as Employer of the Year
- Mark Barnebey Presents to Florida State University Students
- Taylor Falkner Appointed to Manatee Young Professionals Leadership Committee
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Enforcement of the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Litigation Attorney Daniel P. VanEtten Named Principal