It is not uncommon for clients to create an estate plan and later not understand how their estate will be handled. The keys to an effective estate plan include not only executing well planned documents, but also understanding the importance of titling your assets and the impact that will have in the ultimate disposition of your estate. Often clients are unaware that the title to their assets and various beneficiary designations either partially or completely sidestep their estate plan. Please join us for one of our Estate Planning Seminars to better understand your estate plan.
- Attorney Robert Pollock Joins Litigation Department
- New Podcast: How to Ensure Your Bylaws Protect You and Your Board by Cliff Walters
- Changes to Real Estate Law Affecting Condominium & Cooperative Units
- Taylor Falkner Elected to Manatee County Bar Association Board of Directors – Young Lawyers Division
- Blalock Walters Hires Real Estate Attorney Laura Smidt