The agriculture industry is one that requires a very specialized knowledge in a number of law practice areas: Taxation, Labor & Employment, Immigration, Environmental, Construction Litigation, Land Use, Real Estate, Family Succession Planning and Estate Planning, and Corporate Farming. Blalock Walters recognizes the specialized services needed for agribusiness, farm producers, and packers and growers. We have many years of agribusiness experience and offer sophisticated legal services that address the unique needs of the industry.
- Will Robinson was named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark Barnebey Named Land Use and Zoning ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Named in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America©
- Attorney Jenna Kyle Meltzer Joins Estate Planning Group
- If Your Nonprofit Accepts Donations, You May Be Subject To Additional Registration Requirements