The agriculture industry is one that requires a very specialized knowledge in a number of law practice areas: Taxation, Labor & Employment, Immigration, Environmental, Construction Litigation, Land Use, Real Estate, Family Succession Planning and Estate Planning, and Corporate Farming. Blalock Walters recognizes the specialized services needed for agribusiness, farm producers, and packers and growers. We have many years of agribusiness experience and offer sophisticated legal services that address the unique needs of the industry.
- Attorney Marisa Powers Named Principal at Blalock Walters
- New Federal Rule Regarding Disclosing Business Owner Information
- Attorney Anne Chapman Earns Board Certification in Labor and Employment Law
- Bob Blalock Honored for Legacy of Business Leadership
- Consider Your IRA When Making Charitable Bequests