The agriculture industry is one that requires a very specialized knowledge in a number of law practice areas: Taxation, Labor & Employment, Immigration, Environmental, Construction Litigation, Land Use, Real Estate, Family Succession Planning and Estate Planning, and Corporate Farming. Blalock Walters recognizes the specialized services needed for agribusiness, farm producers, and packers and growers. We have many years of agribusiness experience and offer sophisticated legal services that address the unique needs of the industry.
- Attorney Robert Pollock Joins Litigation Department
- New Podcast: How to Ensure Your Bylaws Protect You and Your Board by Cliff Walters
- Changes to Real Estate Law Affecting Condominium & Cooperative Units
- Taylor Falkner Elected to Manatee County Bar Association Board of Directors – Young Lawyers Division
- Blalock Walters Hires Real Estate Attorney Laura Smidt