Our integrated law practice areas offer a complete range of legal services for the auto industry, including buying and selling auto dealerships, purchasing real estate and negotiating commercial leases, title insurance, estate and succession planning for family owned dealerships and litigation defense, including defense of lemon-law cases and employment lawsuits. Our tax attorneys provide corporate formation and tax and business strategies for dealing with changes in the automobile industry to help maximize your company’s tax and financial advantages.
- Attorney Robert Pollock Joins Litigation Department
- New Podcast: How to Ensure Your Bylaws Protect You and Your Board by Cliff Walters
- Changes to Real Estate Law Affecting Condominium & Cooperative Units
- Taylor Falkner Elected to Manatee County Bar Association Board of Directors – Young Lawyers Division
- Blalock Walters Hires Real Estate Attorney Laura Smidt