Mark will be presenting the importance of Community Government Board Involvement. To contact Mark, please call 941.748.0100 or email email@example.com.
Leadership Manatee, a program of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce, began in 1982 and is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of Manatee County. It is Manatee County’s premier leadership training program and has more than 1,000 graduates. The program’s purpose is:
- To identify community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their potential and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose community leaders to the problems and opportunities that face Manatee County
- To build a realistic understanding of leadership in today’s complex society
- To open a dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
- To acquaint leaders with the processes, programs, opportunities and challenges for individual involvement in Manatee County