Today, September 23, 2013, is the deadline to comply with the new HIPAA requirements. In most cases, practitioners will need to update their current Business Associate Agreements and Notice of Privacy Practices, among other changes, to comply with the new rules. Please contact health care law attorney Ann Breitinger or any other member of our health care law services area to obtain more information about the new HIPAA requirements or to receive updated and compliant Business Associate Agreements and Notice of Privacy Practices documents.
- Will Robinson was named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark Barnebey Named Land Use and Zoning ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Named in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America©
- Attorney Jenna Kyle Meltzer Joins Estate Planning Group
- If Your Nonprofit Accepts Donations, You May Be Subject To Additional Registration Requirements