Today, September 23, 2013, is the deadline to comply with the new HIPAA requirements. In most cases, practitioners will need to update their current Business Associate Agreements and Notice of Privacy Practices, among other changes, to comply with the new rules. Please contact health care law attorney Ann Breitinger or any other member of our health care law services area to obtain more information about the new HIPAA requirements or to receive updated and compliant Business Associate Agreements and Notice of Privacy Practices documents.
- Attorney Robert Pollock Joins Litigation Department
- New Podcast: How to Ensure Your Bylaws Protect You and Your Board by Cliff Walters
- Changes to Real Estate Law Affecting Condominium & Cooperative Units
- Taylor Falkner Elected to Manatee County Bar Association Board of Directors – Young Lawyers Division
- Blalock Walters Hires Real Estate Attorney Laura Smidt