In celebration of serving children in Manatee County for 10 years, Take Stock in Children held its 10th Annual Take Stock 5K Space Race. Runners took the streets of Lakewood Ranch and enjoyed a post-race party with food, entertainment, awards and kids activities. All proceeds from this event benefit Take Stock in Children of Manatee County, a non-profit organization that helps deserving children achieve academic and personal success by providing mentoring programs and college scholarships.
- Board Certified Real Estate Attorney Timothy Shaw Joins Blalock Walters
- Reduced Sales Tax on Commercial Leases
- Ryan Portugal Joins Firm, Expanding Health Care and Corporate Practice Groups
- Amanda Tullidge Named Principal of Blalock Walters
- Thinking About Buying a Franchise? Here is What to do Before Making Your Investment