The Bradenton Herald reported on June 7, 2013 that a Circle K is coming to Whitfield Estates. The site, a bank-owned asset, had been occupied by a vacant furniture store for a number of years, and had unique zoning issues that had hindered its redevelopment and marketability. In 2009, Racetrac had sought approval for a gas station and convenience store on the site, but the request was denied by the County Commission in the face of significant neighborhood opposition. The Blalock Walters Land Use Group, led by principal Scott Rudacille, and the rest of the project team, successfully represented the property owner in obtaining approval to redevelop the site with a gas station, convenience store and retail/office component.
- Will Robinson was named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark Barnebey Named Land Use and Zoning ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Named in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America©
- Attorney Jenna Kyle Meltzer Joins Estate Planning Group
- If Your Nonprofit Accepts Donations, You May Be Subject To Additional Registration Requirements