The Bradenton Herald reported on June 7, 2013 that a Circle K is coming to Whitfield Estates. The site, a bank-owned asset, had been occupied by a vacant furniture store for a number of years, and had unique zoning issues that had hindered its redevelopment and marketability. In 2009, Racetrac had sought approval for a gas station and convenience store on the site, but the request was denied by the County Commission in the face of significant neighborhood opposition. The Blalock Walters Land Use Group, led by principal Scott Rudacille, and the rest of the project team, successfully represented the property owner in obtaining approval to redevelop the site with a gas station, convenience store and retail/office component.
- Florida Removes Lease Witness Signature Requirement
- Blalock Walters Hires Attorney Bonita Wang, Expanding its Sarasota Office
- When is Electronic Communication and Email Voting Appropriate for a Board of Directors?
- PPP Flexibility Act Makes Important Changes to PPP Loan Program
- Three Blalock Walters Attorneys Selected to 2020 Florida Super Lawyers