Dana Carlson Gentry
Dana Gentry concentrates on estate planning and wealth preservation, retirement planning, estate and gift taxation, generation-skipping transfer taxation, and trust and probate administration including ancillary probate administration. Her practice involves wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trusts, including charitable trusts, charitable foundations, grantor trusts, IRA conduit trusts and other tax planning trusts, durable Powers of Attorney, and advanced directive living wills.
Dana’s clients include individuals from medium to high net worth, individual and corporate trustees, and tax-exempt charities and private foundations. Her areas of concentration allow her to counsel clients in matters of wealth preservation and succession planning for their benefit and for the benefit of their loved ones, and assist in the execution of the documentation necessary to achieve the clients’ intended results. Dana is Board Certified by The Florida Bar as a specialist in Wills, Trusts and Estates.
- AV Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Manatee County Bar Association
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council
- Manatee Community Foundation
- Legacy Society Committee, 2011 – 2014
- The Library Foundation, Inc. of Manatee County
- Board of Directors, 2012 – 2014
- Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School
- Volunteer and Former Alumni Parent Ambassador
- Legal Aid of Manasota, Inc.
- Former Volunteer
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1983)
- Florida Atlantic University (B.A. in Economics, with honors, 1978; Phi Kappa Phi; University Scholar)
802 11th Street West
Bradenton, Florida 34205
2 North Tamiami Trail, Suite 400
Sarasota, Florida 34236