The event will honor the organization’s history and ensure the future for those living with disabilities. For 70 years, Easter Seals of Southwest Florida has assisted countless children and adults living with disabilities lead a more independent lifestyle. Whether it is a child born with autism, a high school student with Down syndrome, or an 83-year-old with no family, Easter Seals has been there to help.
- Blalock Walters Ranks 349 on Gulf Coast Top 500 List
- Seven Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020
- Matthew Lapointe Appointed to Health Care Advisory Board by Manatee County Board of Commissioners
- Jason Levy Appointed to Lighthouse of Manasota Board of Directors
- Jenifer Schembri Elected to Manatee Community Foundation Board of Directors