The event will honor the organization’s history and ensure the future for those living with disabilities. For 70 years, Easter Seals of Southwest Florida has assisted countless children and adults living with disabilities lead a more independent lifestyle. Whether it is a child born with autism, a high school student with Down syndrome, or an 83-year-old with no family, Easter Seals has been there to help.
- Board Certified Real Estate Attorney Timothy Shaw Joins Blalock Walters
- Reduced Sales Tax on Commercial Leases
- Ryan Portugal Joins Firm, Expanding Health Care and Corporate Practice Groups
- Amanda Tullidge Named Principal of Blalock Walters
- Thinking About Buying a Franchise? Here is What to do Before Making Your Investment