The event will honor the organization’s history and ensure the future for those living with disabilities. For 70 years, Easter Seals of Southwest Florida has assisted countless children and adults living with disabilities lead a more independent lifestyle. Whether it is a child born with autism, a high school student with Down syndrome, or an 83-year-old with no family, Easter Seals has been there to help.
- Blalock Walters Earns 2020 “Best Law Firm” Ranking by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Ann Breitinger Honored as Top Manatee Young Professional “Business MVP”
- Ryan Portugal Joins Firm, Expanding Health Care and Corporate Practice Groups
- Managing Partner Matthew Plummer Named Business Observer “40 Under 40”
- Blalock Walters Ranks 349 on Gulf Coast Top 500 List