The event will honor the organization’s history and ensure the future for those living with disabilities. For 70 years, Easter Seals of Southwest Florida has assisted countless children and adults living with disabilities lead a more independent lifestyle. Whether it is a child born with autism, a high school student with Down syndrome, or an 83-year-old with no family, Easter Seals has been there to help.
- Will Robinson was named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark Barnebey Named Land Use and Zoning ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Named in 2023 The Best Lawyers in America©
- Attorney Jenna Kyle Meltzer Joins Estate Planning Group
- If Your Nonprofit Accepts Donations, You May Be Subject To Additional Registration Requirements