The event will honor the organization’s history and ensure the future for those living with disabilities. For 70 years, Easter Seals of Southwest Florida has assisted countless children and adults living with disabilities lead a more independent lifestyle. Whether it is a child born with autism, a high school student with Down syndrome, or an 83-year-old with no family, Easter Seals has been there to help.
- Blalock Walters Honored as Employer of the Year
- Mark Barnebey Presents to Florida State University Students
- Taylor Falkner Appointed to Manatee Young Professionals Leadership Committee
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Enforcement of the COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
- Litigation Attorney Daniel P. VanEtten Named Principal