Blalock Walters is pleased to sponsor the Ringling International Arts Festival (RIAF) as Patron … [Continue Reading]
The Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act (the “Act”) requires anyone who solicits donations, i.e., charitable … [Continue Reading]
The communities on Anna Maria Island have been trying to maintain their historic character by encouraging the remodeling … [Continue Reading]
Florida’s new data breach law, The Florida Information Protection Act of 2014 (“FIPA”) applies to any entity that … [Continue Reading]
We make a difference by serving your needs within our multiple practice areas: Banking Law, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Land Use Law, Local Government Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law.
- Cliff Walters Named “Ambassador of the Year” by Goodwill
- Blalock Walters Adds Business and Health Care Attorney Alexander K. John
- Will Robinson Named 2014 “40 Under 40″ by Business Observer
- Blalock Walters Expands Services to St. Petersburg
- Blalock Walters’ Real Estate Attorney Matthew Plummer Selected for Leadership Manatee Class
- Attorney Marisa Powers and Blalock Walters Recognized by PACE Manatee Center for Girls
- Robert Blalock and Clifford Walters Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015
- Blalock Walters Sponsors 2014 South Florida Museum “Snooty Gala”, Nov 1
- Ann Breitinger to Speak at Tidewell’s Expert Speaker Series on Accountable Care Organizations, Nov 1
- Blalock Walters Sponsors Connecting to the World: SRQ Airport & Port Manatee, October 22
- Cliff Walters Honored as a Goodwill Ambassador of the Year, October 23
- Blalock Walters Patrons Ringling International Arts Festival, October 15-18, 2014
- Have You Accounted for All of Your Digital Assets?
- Hiring an Insider – What Nonprofits Need to Know
- EEOC Issues Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- What is a Contract Venue Clause and Why is it Important to Me?
- Economic Incentives Can Spur Redevelopment
- Amendment to the Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act