Oftentimes people sign contracts without thoroughly reading the fine print, where important clauses like those involving … [Continue Reading]
Florida’s new data breach law, The Florida Information Protection Act of 2014 (“FIPA”) applies to any entity that … [Continue Reading]
The communities on Anna Maria Island have been trying to maintain their historic character by encouraging the remodeling … [Continue Reading]
We make a difference by serving your needs within our multiple practice areas: Banking Law, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Land Use Law, Local Government Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law.
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Are Elected Chairmen of Manatee Chamber of Commerce and Bradenton Area Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
- Matt Westerman Selected for 2015 Leadership St. Pete Class
- Cliff Walters Recognized at Association of Fundraising Professionals Awards Event in Sarasota, Florida
- Ann Breitinger Elected to Realize Bradenton Board of Directors
- Blalock Walters Listed as 2015 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Cliff Walters Named “Ambassador of the Year” by Goodwill Manasota
- Blalock Walters Adds Business and Health Care Attorney Alexander K. John
- Blalock Walters Sponsors Manatee Education Foundation Art & Soul Gala, Jan 31
- Blalock Walters Supports We Care Manatee by Sponsoring 2015 Casino Night, Jan 31
- Blalock Walters Sponsors Manatee Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner, Feb 5
- Blalock Walters is Leadership Sponsor of 6th Annual Tidewell Compassion in Caring Event, Feb 13
- Jenifer Schembri to Present Seminars on Estate Planning and Exit Planning, Dec & Jan
- Must a Trustee Follow a Deceased Settlor’s Separate Written Instructions Concerning the Trust Document?
- Have You Accounted for All of Your Digital Assets?
- Hiring an Insider – What Nonprofits Need to Know
- EEOC Issues Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- What is a Contract Venue Clause and Why is it Important to Me?
- Economic Incentives Can Spur Redevelopment