Do you communicate with friends by email or texting? Do you review your bank accounts or brokerage assets online using … [Continue Reading]
The communities on Anna Maria Island have been trying to maintain their historic character by encouraging the remodeling … [Continue Reading]
Bradenton-Sarasota, November 3, 2015 – Blalock Walters, P.A. is pleased to announce that for the second year in a row, … [Continue Reading]
Blalock Walters is pleased to sponsor the 2015-2016 "Art of Performance," The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art's … [Continue Reading]
We make a difference by serving your needs within our multiple practice areas: Banking Law, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Land Use Law, Local Government Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law.
- Cliff Walters Honored as 2016 Distinguished Citizen by Boy Scouts of America, Southwest Florida Council
- Amanda Tullidge Featured in Residential Real Estate Article in Femme Rouge Magazine, Sarasota
- Blalock Walters Hires Attorney Keith Larkins to Lead the Development of Insurance Industry Group
- Jonathan Fleece to Speak at 3.0 Leaders Conference 2016
- Scott Rudacille Receives Board Recertification in City, County and Local Government Law by The Florida Bar
- Blalock Walters Earns 2016 “Best Law Firms” Ranking by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
- Charles Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016
- Anne Chapman and Marisa Powers to Present New Department of Labor Overtime Regulations at Manatee Chamber Workshop, June 1
- Mark Barnebey to Present “Land Use Law” at City, County & Government Law Review Course, May 5
- Blalock Walters is Proud Sponsor of Southeastern Guide Dogs “Superheroes on Parade”
- Mark Barnebey to Speak on Impact Fees at Manatee Tiger Bay Club Luncheon
- Bob Blalock is Panelist at March 24th SRQ Magazine Symposium: “Foundations – the Basis of Giving”
- Is Your Company’s Employee Handbook Up to Date?
- Medicare Overpayment Rule Finalized: Key Points for Healthcare Providers
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act: Increase in Withholding Rate
- Litigation Group Successfully Defends $209M Claim at Trial
- Are Your Beneficiary Designations Up To Date?
- Estate Planning Implications of Same-Sex Marriage