Blalock Walters is pleased to sponsor NOW|HERE, Finding Our Way in the 21st Century now exhibiting at The Ringling. Be … [Continue Reading]
Attorney Amanda Smith, on Behalf of Manatee Young Lawyers Division, Gets Grant Approved for Project Light
Bradenton, FL (March 11, 2014) – Blalock Walters’ litigation associate Amanda C. Smith, Esq. submitted a grant … [Continue Reading]
- Jonathan Bernhardt Joins Blalock Walters’ Real Estate Law Services Group
- Attorney Amanda Smith, on Behalf of Manatee Young Lawyers Division, Gets Grant Approved for Project Light
- Mike Magidson Elected to Board of Directors of Turning Points
- Blalock Walters Review | February 2014
- Jonathan Fleece to Appear on WSRQ Radio about Healthcare Challenges, Feb 12
- Mark Barnebey Presents ‘Land Use Law’ at Annual City, County & Local Government Law Certification Review, May 8
- Blalock Walters Sponsors Southeast Region Annual Conference Propeller Club of the United States (SERAC), April 16-18
- Blalock Walters is Table Sponsor of Manatee Chamber 2014 Champions of Healthcare Awards, April 17
- Blalock Walters is Table Sponsor of the 21st Annual “Tropical Nights – Vegas Lights” Benefitting Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee, April 12
- Blalock Walters Sponsors NOW|HERE, Finding Our Way in the 21st Century, The Ringling, Jan-May 2014
- Less Than Two Weeks Until Annual Reports are Due to Florida Secretary of State
- Defer Tax Payments on the Sale of Your Investment Property Through One of the Tax Code’s Best Kept Secrets: the 1031 Exchange
- When Are Spouses’ Jointly Held Assets Exempt from Execution by Creditors?
- Is A 529 Education Plan The Best Way For A Grandparent To Assist With A Grandchild’s College Education Expenses?
- What Should Trustee Of An Irrevocable Trust Be Doing This Time Of Year Besides Preparing For Filing Trust’s Income Tax Return?
- Significant Changes for Florida LLCs – 2014 Florida Revised Limited Liability Act