The Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act (the “Act”) requires anyone who solicits donations, i.e., charitable … [Continue Reading]
The communities on Anna Maria Island have been trying to maintain their historic character by encouraging the remodeling … [Continue Reading]
Oftentimes people sign contracts without thoroughly reading the fine print, where important clauses like those involving … [Continue Reading]
We make a difference by serving your needs within our multiple practice areas: Banking Law, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Land Use Law, Local Government Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law.
- Blalock Walters Listed as 2015 “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and Best Lawyers
- Cliff Walters Named “Ambassador of the Year” by Goodwill
- Blalock Walters Adds Business and Health Care Attorney Alexander K. John
- Will Robinson Named 2014 “40 Under 40″ by Business Observer
- Blalock Walters Expands Services to St. Petersburg
- Blalock Walters’ Real Estate Attorney Matthew Plummer Selected for Leadership Manatee Class
- Attorney Marisa Powers and Blalock Walters Recognized by PACE Manatee Center for Girls
- Jenifer Schembri to Present Seminars on Estate Planning and Exit Planning, Dec & Jan
- Bob Blalock to Serve as Panelist at SRQ Magazine Symposium: “Business and Philanthropy”, Dec 8
- Ann Breitinger to Speak at Regions’ “Women in Business” Seminar, Nov 19
- Blalock Walters Sponsors 2014 South Florida Museum “Snooty Gala”, Nov 1
- Ann Breitinger to Speak at Tidewell’s Expert Speaker Series on Accountable Care Organizations, Nov 1
- Must a Trustee Follow a Deceased Settlor’s Separate Written Instructions Concerning the Trust Document?
- Have You Accounted for All of Your Digital Assets?
- Hiring an Insider – What Nonprofits Need to Know
- EEOC Issues Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- What is a Contract Venue Clause and Why is it Important to Me?
- Economic Incentives Can Spur Redevelopment