Florida’s new data breach law, The Florida Information Protection Act of 2014 (“FIPA”) applies to any entity that … [Continue Reading]
The communities on Anna Maria Island have been trying to maintain their historic character by encouraging the remodeling … [Continue Reading]
Oftentimes people sign contracts without thoroughly reading the fine print, where important clauses like those involving … [Continue Reading]
We make a difference by serving your needs within our multiple practice areas: Banking Law, Business & Corporate, Business Litigation, Estate Planning, Health Care Law, Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Land Use Law, Local Government Law, Real Estate Law, and Tax Law.
- Blalock Walters Co-Hosts Community Blood Drive with Soothe Personalized Medicine Rx
- Dana Gentry Receives Board Recertification in Wills, Trusts, and Estates by The Florida Bar
- Will Robinson Reelected Chair of Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee Board of Directors
- Blalock Walters Attorneys Are Elected Chairmen of Manatee Chamber of Commerce and Bradenton Area Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
- Matt Westerman Selected for 2015 Leadership St. Pete Class
- Cliff Walters Recognized at Association of Fundraising Professionals Awards Event in Sarasota, Florida
- Ann Breitinger Elected to Realize Bradenton Board of Directors
- Blalock Walters Sponsors “Hats & Heels” Luncheon and Fashion Show, benefiting Turning Points, May 1
- Mark Barnebey to Present “Land Use Law” at City, County & Government Law Review Course, May 7
- Blalock Walters Sponsors 6th Annual Lucky Ducky Race for PACE Center for Girls, May 16
- Blalock Walters Sponsors “Tropical Nights”, benefiting Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee, April 11
- Blalock Walters Sponsors Humane Society of Manatee’s 9th Annual Paws in Motion Walk-A-Thon, March 7
- New Physician Non-Compete Ruling
- Must a Trustee Follow a Deceased Settlor’s Separate Written Instructions Concerning the Trust Document?
- Have You Accounted for All of Your Digital Assets?
- Hiring an Insider – What Nonprofits Need to Know
- EEOC Issues Enforcement Guidance on Pregnancy Discrimination
- What is a Contract Venue Clause and Why is it Important to Me?